RE: Can't close windows; window-titles don't change with xserv 4.3.0-40

Hi,

Here's the XWin.log file. It doesn't seem to mention anything at all
regarding closing of windows failing, yet for sure I tried several times,
several windows, and it didn't work.

It seems also that when I minimize a window, and restore it, the only way to
get key-events working again is hitting the 'enter' key one or more times.

 <<XWin.log>>

But.... now I restarted X, first without the -clipboard option and then
again with -clipboard option, and can't reproduce the problem. I'm 99% sure
though that I *did* restart X since I first observed this problem.