Re: window image capture how

Haisam,

/dev is a virtual directory in Cygwin (as Alexander already pointed out).
You may not see it in "ls /", but try "ls /dev/clipboard", and it'll be
there.  A while ago I posted a script to the cygwin list that would create
a real directory and files to allow listing and tab-completion in the
virtual one.  It seemed at the time that the script would soon become
obsolete (once Cygwin had true mkdev), but that's still some way off at
the moment.  So, I'm attaching a new version of this script.  Simply run
it, and then you'll be able to do "ls /dev" and see the device files.
HTH,
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/