Re: Geomview compilation under cygwin ...

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, B. Marchand wrote:

> At any rate, I had already posted this to the cygwin-xfree site with no
> real success in terms of responses. I posted it here as well only for
> completion.

I appologize, as I just found that post.  I am *really* behind on my list
reading because of the flu, then the holidays, and then a funeral.  As
such, I am reading the list backward chronologically and trying to keep up
with the current stuff.

At any case, that post did not contain the vital error message that
clearly implies your problem.  If you would follow my suggestions about
updating your installation (particularly Xt, and lesstif), then
recompile, you should get much further.

Good luck.

--
Brian Ford