RE: Startx on WinXP

What was the problem?  What was missing in the original patch?  Please
share your fixes with the community - that way we all benefit.

AFAIK, mwm doesn't paint the contents of the windows - it only controls
the border, cursors, and other decorations.  I doubt your problem is
related to the paths.  What version of lesstif do you have installed
("cygcheck -c lesstif")?
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/