Printing under Cygwin (again!)

Hello folks

Does anyone know of any print redirector software which could be used to print a host-based document to the users default Windows printer under Cygwin/Xfree? We're looking at functionality similar to that provided by programs like the old 'ansiprt' program under Pine. If the user connected to the host using an SSH session with X11 tunnelling or regular xterm session, they could do something like

host# cygprint output.log

on the host which would print the document to the users default Windows printer.

Any pointers/tips appreciated - I realise the whole issue of printing under X is a much larger issue, but was just curious if anyone knew of a solution specific to Cygwin.

Thanks

Scotty