Installation question

Rather than installing CYGwin and CYGwin/X locally on each  machine, can I run
from a common network drive?    In this scenario I would have
several machines running from this drive.    I've already tried this and ran
into /tmp/XWin.log file not being unique.    I know I'll pay a heavy
price for hitting the network (that might be an uderstatement).   We are
replacing Exceed with this package.  Most of our desktops don't have
enough free space to load the two packages and have anything leftover.