XWIN problem

Hi everyone, I've been working with cygwin but i had
some trouble using the xwin option. There is an
specific laptop computer which doesn't want to connect
with XDMCP, i have tried in others and I know it
really works. When i use this command it shows an
error in Xwin.log.

This is the command:
xwin :0 -query sie

This is the error:
Fatal server error: XDMCP fatal error: Session failed
Session 129568516 failed for display 0.0.0.0:0: Cannot
open display
winDeinitClipboard - Noting shutdown in progress
winDeinitMultiWindowWM - Noting shutdown in progress

The laptop is a Dell computer with 512 RAM and
Processor of 1400 Mhz. It has an XSVGA screen. I think
it is a compurter problem but i really need how to
solve this error. I already have tried the startx
option and then using telnet to connect but it still
shows problems with the DISPLAY variable.... I
appreciate any help.....Thanks...