frozen screen

Hi,

I'm running an x-app on xfree, which after going through certain options on the app, freezes the x- window where I'm working. The window stops responding to any keys or mouse clicks. This is a tail from xwin.log (I wasn't too sure if the last line was significant or not?):

winPointerWarpCursor - Discarding first warp: 573 404
winBlockHandler - Releasing pmServerStarted
winBlockHandler - pthread_mutex_unlock () returned
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winProcEstablishConnection - Clipboard is not enabled, returning.
winDeinitMultiWindowWM - Noting shutdown in progress

What's really confusing is that this works OK on Exceed 6.2 but not the more recent version 7.1. Are there any flags I can give the Xwin command line which might be able to fix this problem?

Thanks for any help,

Rgds,

JS.

Express yourself with cool emoticons - download MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger