cygwin-xfree-doc cvs moved

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> I can understand that seeing the documentation still being updated in
> the SourceForge tree would be a little confusing, which is why the
> documentation should be moved to fd.o and the SourceForge project should
> be deleted.  I think everyone agrees on that; it just hasn't been done yet.

The cygwin-xfree-doc module is now available via

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@freedesktop.org:/cvs/xserver login
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@freedesktop.org:/cvs/xserver co cygwin-x-doc

If you have an old checkout you can convert it (assuming you used cvs via ssh
before)

cd <cygwin-xfree-doc-dir>
for i in $(find -name Root); do
    echo ":ext:ago@pdx.freedesktop.org:/cvs/xserver" >$i
done
for i in $(find -name Repository); do
    sed s/cygwin-xfree-doc/cygwin-x-doc/ <$i >$i.new && mv $i.new $i
done

bye
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723