Problem with gv

Hi,

I have recently installed cygwin on my machine and almost everything has
been working fine so far. The only exception is that I'm not able to
view ps files. The error message I get is

  "Error: PostScript interpreter failed in main window"

The problem does not seem to be related to a specific ps file as I tried
with several different files.  I noticed in the mail archive that someone
else has also experienced the same problem.

Best regards,
Michel