Minor progress on Windows clipboard deadlock

I believe I've made a tiny step towards finding out when this happens.

Before the deadlock happens copying from windows and pasting in e.g.
Evolution no longer works.

I.e. the paste behaves as if the clipboard is empty.

At this point XWin is doomed.

If you subsequently copy from e.g. Evolution and paste in any Windows
app, that Windows app is deadlocked.

Øyvind