Clipboard problems on 4.3.0-47

Thanks, Takuma, the Z-order bug seems to be fixed now.  Unfortunately, I am
now suddenly having problems with the clipboard integration which I have not
had problems with in ages.  The bottom of my XWin.log contains the
following:

winInitClipboard ()
winProcEstablishConnection - winInitClipboard returned.
winClipboardProc - Hello
DetectUnicodeSupport - Windows NT/2000/XP
winClipboardProc - DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
winMultiWindowXMsgProc - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened
the di
splay.
winInitMultiWindowWM - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the
disp
lay.
winClipboardProc - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the
display.
winClipboardWindowProc - WM_DRAWCLIPBOARD - Initializing - Returning.
winProcSetSelectionOwner - Clipboard not yet started, aborting.
winProcSetSelectionOwner - Clipboard not yet started, aborting.

Any thoughts, Harold?

- Andy