XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-47 copy/paste trouble and BadAtom.

I just updated to XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-47 from -46, and now have two
problems:

1. Clipboard integration is weakened in both 'twm' and multiwindow. I
can copy/paste between X indows, but not between X and Windows (!).

2. Tk/tcl widgets fail. I run one remotely for local display, and then
see in the remote window:

X Error of failed request: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Atom id in failed request: 0x114
  Serial number of failed request: 370

(I had to type that in by hand because of problem #1)

I'm not complaining: cygwin-xfree86 is still a great product. I thought
this report might be helpful to the developers, if it's not just me.

Regards,

Vince Virgilio

XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-47

This email and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.