max root area what is its size is there a limit

Hello,
I am still struggling with this. Find attached the Xwin log file.
I am using a root area of 6400x2048

I am getting this error in my X application:

BadWindow (invalid Windowparameter)
Mayor Op Code of failed request: 20(X_GetProperty)

And the picture I want to display never comes up.
It works with a smaller root area of 2560x2048
4 1280x1024 projectors arranged in 2 rows.

Any ideas?

What does the multiplemonitors option do?
Somewhat in dispair ..
Please let me know

Brigitte

This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipients, and it may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message from your system.