X/Cygwin icon proposal

Hi folks

I've attached my suggestion for a X/Cygwin program icon.  It does not
feature the speckled white border problem exhibited in the Cygwin/X
screenshots at http://x.cygwin.com/.

It's also efficient, at 518 bytes.  :-)  There is another new X icon in
X/Cygwin CVS that features a white background in a black square, but do we
want an icon with a background?  It seems more normal to me to have a
transparent background.  (The CVS icon has other issues like a blue 24x24
bitmap and is asymmetrical (not rotationally invariant at 180 degrees, for
the OCD.)  :-)

What do you think?

Cheers
Michael