XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-51 Performance Improvement

Takuma Murakami made an improvement to the multi-window code in the 4.3.0-51 release that restricts redraws to only the changed portions of windows. My earlier review of the original code made me believe that the code was redrawing the entire contents of each window, regardless of whether they had changed any or not, so I believe that Takuma's change is correct. In addition, I tested Takuma's change on a program that was notorious for exhibiting bad performance in multi-window mode: xfig. 4.3.0-50 requires 7 seconds to start xfig and there is lots of screen flashing during that startup process; other X Servers on Windows did not have this problem. 4.3.0-51 takes 2 seconds to start xfig and there is no longer any screen flashing.

Takuma's changes are great! :)