Can't use 'startx' after upgrade.

Hello.

I upgraded my cygwin installation today, just to make it up-to-date, and now I can't start XWindows the way I'm used to, actually not get it working with a window manager at all.

Usually I just type 'startx' and a line in .xinitrc does 'exec wmaker' for me and everything works like a charm. Now when I try to start X that way, I get an error message saying that 'another window manager is already running on sceen 0?'. Then I tried to remove wmaker and just starting X by typing 'startx' then instead the only thing that happens is that I get a message saying "waiting for X server to shut down". I can start XWin by just typing X, but then I don't get a window manager, if try to start wmaker with 'wmaker -display 0.0' wmaker exits saying 'unable to open on display 0.0'.

If i try to start twm it says it can't find cygfreetype-9.dll and wants me to reinstall
If i try to start wmaker is says it can't find libX11.dll and wants me to reinstall

I've tried to remove and reinstall everything i the XFree86 category but without result. Actually I had no problems with missing files before i started to remove/reinstall XFree86.

I hope some one can help me. I have a deadline comming up and need my cygwin to be able to work properly :(

Best regards,

Henrik Edberg