Re: Cygwin X server crashes when a remote Xemacs is run

Hi, I still get this crash with the latest server (4.3.0-54).
Unfortunately I am not able to access cvs repositories outside of our
company's network, so I cannot build a debug version.  I'd be happy to
run a debug version that someone builds for me, or I can build it if the
source could be tarred and placed on a website so I can download it.
Thanks!

Brian

Quoting landy@alumni.caltech.edu: