Re: Problem with Gnuplot under Cygwin/XFree86

Have you tried the Cygwin/X gnuplot package instead of the one that you compiled? It is possible that Volker has already fixed this problem in his Cygwin-specific patch. If not, he reads this list and maybe he will want to try to fix it. ;)

Harold

I described a problem with Gnuplot under Cygwin/XFree86 here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=c3mrn7%24oko%241%40nets3.rz.RWTH-Aachen.DE&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3Dcomp.graphics.apps.gnuplot

In the opinion of one of the Gnuplot gurus (Hans BB), it's a Cygwin/XFree86 problem not a Gnuplot problem. I don't know. Do any of the cygwin-xfree86 authorities agree? Either way, I'd like to be able to resolve it.

BTW, is there an FAQ that describes the correct way to post a reply to a message in this group so it registers as a follow-up message.

Thanks,

jjo