RE: Hydravision problem?

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion.

I have updated to 4.3.0-59 and 4.3.0-60.
It is a little bit different behavior than the earlier version
I had.

On the secondary display the xterm seems fine.  No
immediate issures.
On the primary display the refresh does not seem to work
correctly.
The window seems to have some smaller portion on the left hand side
that works correctly.  The size seems to vary from a sliver on the left
barely visable to about half the xterm.  I can't seem to tell
whats determining the size.
The part that does not refresh is black or white.  Even the pointer
(which is a }{ symbol) seems to stop where the refresh stops.
Note that it will go up and down and you can still see part of it
on the edge of the refresh area.

Thanks again for your help.

Pete Inskeep