Re: test case for clipboard hang?

> I can't reproduce this at all.
>
> The behavior I get is that in step 5 if you press Ctrl+V nothing happens
> (no delay, no pasting) and if you right click the context menu entry for
> "Paste" is greyed out (since X released ownership of the selection).
>
> So, what version of Windows are you running and are you doing anything
> with multiple languages or locales?

Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp2.030422-1633: Service Pack 1)

As for languages & locales, not aware that I'm doing anything strange. How
can I tell for sure? I have got the "Standards and Formats", under the
"regional options" tab of the "regional and language options" control
panel applet set to english(UK) forcurrency, date,... formatting, but
that's all that I know of.

Any other info you'd like?

Lev