Re: Clipboard fix - Please test

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> I have just uploaded XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-61 and I think it will fix the
> clipboard related hangs.
> Harold

Hello Harold

I still think that my problem with running the remote KDE on
Cygwin X has sth to do with the clipboard. Because the only way
to get it running is to select text in a xterm window, and thus
copy it into the clipboard.

I just downloaded 4.3.0-61, it did not improve anything
for me. Starting the remote KDE still hangs, until I select
some text in an xterm window. Starting any application inside
KDE, the application will only appear after I again select
some text in a window. Once an application like Konqueror
is running it works fine, a little slower than I am used to
maybe.

I hope that post helps a little bit with improving things.

Peter
Peter Graf, http://mission.base.com