RE: Cygwin/X11 forwarding ques.

Thanks for the response.  Your answer probably still stands, but I just wanted
to point out a typo of mine, just in case it threw anyone off.  That should
have read:

"Is is possible, though, to do the opposite:  i.e., use X11 forwarding to have
GUI apps from my Windows box run remotely on my *LINUX* box?"

Thanks,

DR