Problem report: Netscape program launched from a client server

Hi,

I launched the Netscape program from a remote Sun Solaris machine to be displayed on a Xterm window of laptop PC using X-Cygwin. The Netscape could not start and came back with an error message as the followings:

   Error of failed request: Badrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window Parameter)
   Major opcode o failed request: 73 (X_GetImage)
   Resource ID in failed request: 0x3a
   Serial number of failed request: 78

Exit 1 netscape

That was the message. I have tried the XView program to display images of the Sun Solaris using Xterm/Cywin on a PC and it works just fine.
Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Tam
        (  )  |
          \\  |