XWin glitch: alt-tab menu

When I run the XWin server on Windows XP, its icon is always the first
in the alt-tab menu that's used to switch between Windows applications.
To go back to XWin, I have to either use alt-shift-tab or cycle through
the entire menu.  I've never seen another Windows application that
does this.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst@mib.org  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
San Diego Supercomputer Center           <*>  <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>