Updated XWin.man

Hi all,

I have finally finished the new XWin.man. It is attached.
The only points that I left over were the updating of the
list of collaborators and the first line of the file.

I hope that there are  not too many English errors!

If I have time in rest of the week I will try to do also
the XWinrc.man
bye

Rodrigo Medina