Re: Mailinglist for cygwin

Keith Packard wrote:

> But, I think xwinwm belongs in xapps.

We added it to xserver because of two reasons:
- It is very closely bound to the Cygwin/X server
- I only have access to xserver and xorg

I you decide it belongs to xapps then we will move the module to xapps.
There are at least 3 persons who need access to xapps then: me (ago),
Kensuke Matsuzaki (zakki) and Takuma Murakami (takuma).  Harold Hunt
seem to already have access.

bye
    ago

NP: Die Ärzte - Nie gesagt