Re: Errors in XWin.man.new

Rodrigo Medina wrote:

Hi all,

I have found a couple of typing errors in the XWin.man.new I have
previously attached.

2- To include items in the menu which is associated with the \fIWindows\fP
window that \fIXWin -mulwindow\fP produces for each top-level X-window.

3- To change the icon that is associated to the \fIWindows\fP window that
\fIXWin -mulwindow\fP produces for each top-level X-window. Again, that
          ^^^^^^

Fixed them in my copy. Thanks.

Do you want to work on anything else? We could give you access to our documentation source code if you want to update the User's Guide or anything like that.