Starting with startxwin.bat

Anyone know why when I start cygwin with /usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.bat all I
get is an 'X' in the tray but no actual window.  This worked correctly until
I applied the latest updates which change to the Xorg-X instead of the
XFree86.  I can still start cygwin in terminal mode and then use
/usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.sh and it works correctly (although having to have
the extra window is a little annoying), both .sh and .bat are set to the
same options.  The only options from default I use are;

run XWin
run openbox
run xsetroot -solid aquamarine4

I don't know what setting may need to be different or added to get this to
work the way I've always used it before.

Thanks

Sterling Baker