XWin -multiwindow menu problem (Was: XWinrc Bugs)

Hi all,

I have updated to cygwin1-20040416 and XWin-6.7.0.0-4

The problems with XWinrc seem to be gone.
Remains the problem with the 3 items menus, that I previously
attributed to the XWinrc feature, but I now think it is a
"XWin -multiwindow" problem. To remember the problem:

All windows produce by "XWin -multiwindow" have a 3-items
(Move, Size and Close) instead of the Windows standard 6-items menus.

What the XWinrc feature has to do with this problem is that the
XWinrc RELOAD command cures the windows previously produced by
"XWin -multiwindow".

XFree86 versions of XWin did not have this problem.

bye,

Rodrigo Medina