Updated documentation

I have updated the documentation on the website and in cvs.

Changelog (compiled from my memories... may be incomplete)

Users guide:
 - documented all previously undocumented commandline switches (me)

FAQ:
 - some cleanups on x11forwarding (me)

Contributors guide:
 - updated section about obtaining the cygwin-x-doc sources (me)

all of the above:
 - general update to match latest xorg release (Harold Hunt)

I hope I've not missed an important point.
I'm away until Tuesday, this means complaints will likely remain uncommented
until then.

bye
    ago

NP: Spetsnaz - Foul Play