Re: XWin -multiwindow menu problem (Was: XWinrc Bugs)

Hi Rodrigo,

At 02:02 PM 4/17/2004 -0400, Rodrigo Medina wrote:
The problems with XWinrc seem to be gone.
Remains the problem with the 3 items menus, that I previously
attributed to the XWinrc feature, but I now think it is a
"XWin -multiwindow" problem. To remember the problem:
All windows produce by "XWin -multiwindow" have a 3-items
(Move, Size and Close) instead of the Windows standard 6-items menus.
What the XWinrc feature has to do with this problem is that the
XWinrc RELOAD command cures the windows previously produced by
"XWin -multiwindow".
XFree86 versions of XWin did not have this problem.

That's good troubleshooting, a patch that works around the W95 bug was committed to CVS. (Are you able to run the latest cygwin DLLs under W95 still? When I was running cygwin w/W95A+IE5.5sp2 under bochs I got nothing but bluescreens in cygwin1.dll...)

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com