How to use to connect to Linux X Windows?

Hi,

I'm completely new to Cygwin (and have been away from X-Windows in general
for a number of years) and am looking for a howto or some instructions how
to get my Cygwin installation to display my Linux machine's X terms.

Basically, I've got an installation of Linux (RHEL 3.0) that I'd like to
administer from my Windows machine.  Ideally, I'd like to be able to connect
to my Linux machine and use the Xwin server from the Linux machine, but have
it disaply on my Windows PC instead.

Is there some documentation out there that can help me?

Thanks,

Eric