[newbie] trouble with cygwin-X and cygGNOME2]

I'm tryin' to run GNOME2 on cygwin-X on W2000 Server.

The cygwin - dll is the latest available.
But I get a runtime error sayin' it's impossible to find the cygfontconfig-1.dll
I've checked and it seems I'm missing that file, though I did installed X11 following
step-by-step the instructions in the CygWin-X user guide.

Plus, anyone has a good tutorial on how ti install and get GNOME 2 working on cygwin-X ?
I must search the ml- archives...?

Thanx to everyone, especially those who made cygwin a reality