Cygwin/X

I was recently introduced to this wonderful product and attempted to
install it on my home computer.  It works more or less, but no home
directory was created.  There also was an error message.

My system is Windows XP and I use it without a password.  Is a password
needed?  The following is a copy of XWin.log .  I would greatly appreciate
your comments or suggestions.

Charlotte Froese Fischer
Vanderbilt University

Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 6.7.0.0-6

Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com

XWin was started with the following command line:

/usr/X11R6/bin/XWin -multiwindow -clipboard

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1024 h 768
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
OsVendorInit - Creating bogus screen 0
winValidateArgs - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winValidateArgs - Returning.
winCheckDisplayNumber - Cygwin/X is already running on display 0

Fatal server error:
InitOutput - Duplicate invocation on display number: 0.  Exiting.

winDeinitMultiWindowWM - Noting shutdown in progress
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x101a90a0
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x10191198
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x101911f0
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x10191260
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x102dd200
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x102dd270
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x102dd2e0
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x1019c268
winUnrealizeCursor: cursor=0x1019c268
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x1019c268
winUnrealizeCursor: cursor=0x101a90a0
winRealizeCursor: cursor=0x101a90a0
winClipboardWindowProc - WM_DRAWCLIPBOARD - Initializing - Returning.
winSetCursor: cursor=0x101a90a0
winLoadCursor: Win32: 32x32 X11: 9x16
winSetCursor: handle=0x3b0143
bash-2.05b$