Re: Color support added to HW accelerated cursor

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Earle F. Philhower III wrote:

> My CVS commit emails are in limbo, but just a heads up that I've
> checked in a change to the HW accelerated cursor routines to add support
> for non black-and-white cursors.  Initially it only supports 2-colored
> cursors (try set-mouse-color in emacs...), not ARGB ones added with the
> XRENDER extension.
>
> Anyone who knows any apps that compile under cygwin that use the render
> cursors, I'd be interested in hearing about them so I can do some coding
> and testing...

The hotspots of the cursor are garbled.

multiwindow xterm: moving the cursor from the titlebar into to window changes
  the cursor from arrow to text-input and the cursor jumps. The bottom line of
  the text-input cursor is now right below the title bar and everything else
  is in the titlebar but the hotspot is in the window itself

Mozilla: cursor is arrow. You have to aim about 1 line (12px?) above what you
  want to hit.

bye
	ago
--