stacking/tweakui

Harold, Earle, Takuma,

I am still facing the same problems that  Brian reported earlier (when you
click on one xterm to bring it to foreground, the
window contents does not get refreshed unless you move the cursor out of
the window and back etc.). For details:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2004-03/msg00849.html

System: windows XP on Thinkpad T23, with TweakUI.
The xorg-x11-xwin version is: 6.7.0.0-7
Command line options I have tried are:
xwin -clipboard -multiwindow
xwin -clipboard -multiwindow +bs

Earle's comments on the web on March 31)said that the fix had been checked
in. I am not sure if the fix is in the above version,
which was released on April 27.

Is there some other package that I should be updating?

Thanks!

Tapas

the Cygwin XFree86 project.

 Index Nav:      [Date?Index] [
                 Subject?Index] [
                 Author?Index] [
                 Thread?Index]

 Message Nav:    [Date?Prev]?[Date?Next]    [Thread?Prev]?[Thread?Next]

 Other format:   [Raw text]

Re: window focus, raise, and stacking order