Re: stacking/tweakui

At 10:30 AM 5/4/2004 -0700, Tapas Kanungo wrote:
I am still facing the same problems that  Brian reported earlier (when you
click on one xterm to bring it to foreground, the
window contents does not get refreshed unless you move the cursor out of
the window and back etc.). For details:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2004-03/msg00849.html
Earle's comments on the web on March 31)said that the fix had been checked
in. I am not sure if the fix is in the above version,
which was released on April 27.

Just FYI, there was an email I sent just after that one noting that I had backed out that change because it wasn't thread safe, and could cause crashes depending on some race conditions. The current state of things AFAIK is that the Xmouse or click-and-move presently still don't update the X stacking order...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com