XWin listens on too many TCP ports and killing existing connections.

I've been having problems with my current listening
TCP connections in port range 3000-5000 (not exact)
seems are getting disconnected because XWin spawns a
new listening connection every second in this port
range.

The listening ports by XWin seems to increment by 4
every time, cycles up to 5000 then wrap back to 3000.
If the listening port by XWin happens to be a port
that already have a listening server, then that
listening server is removed.

For example, if I currently have an SSH connection
that listens on port 3008.  Then XWin starts a listen
on port 3000; at the next second, it listen on 3004;
and at the next second, it listens on port 3008,
causing a conflict and my SSH connection disappear.

Any body have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
Khoa Nguyen