using xfree86 4.4.0 from remote host

What is the difference between XFree86 4.4.0 binaries for cygwin and the cygwin X packages? Is there any info on why XFree86 is removed from cygwin? Do the cygwin packages support font server usage? I want to use font packages and font server running on the linux box which lacks the video card.
I am currently trying to use XFree86/cygwin 4.4.0. Maybe I would have been more successful with cygwin stuff?
The problem is that I can't use the X server from the remote host. I have tried "xhost +<remoteIP>" and "xhost +" on the windows machine running xfree86. Both succeeded, but the remote says the same thing as before -
Xlib: connection to "10.0.5.1:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Error: Can't open display: 10.0.5.1:0.0
zsh: exit 1 xsysinfo
Log file does not says anything useful.
I am running X by just starting XWin.exe, having /etc/X11/XF86Config with following contents:
Section "Files"

FontPath "tcp/10.0.5.5:7100"

EndSection

Section "Device"