Re: coLinux graphics support

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 09:02:19AM +0900, Digital Infra, Inc. wrote:
>We are making graphics support of coLinux.
>(coLinux is an emulator to run Linux as a Win32 app).
>
>there are many ways -
>
>1. coLinux FB
>2. DirectFB/SDL
>3. VNC
>4. Cygwin/X
>5. Mingw X
>
>Each way has each charactaristics and pros and cons.  then, I need your
>opinion.  probably you advocate Cygwin/X very much.  but it is ok.  any
>information is welcome.  anything is better than nothing.  of course,
>fair comparison is better.

I'm not sure that this mailing list is the best forum for this
discussion.  This is a forum for discussing cygwin/X.  It is not a forum
for discussing coLinux or how to implement X in coLinux.

I assume that your project has mailing lists.  I would rather see this
topic discussed in the coLinux lists.  Feel free to let people know
where they can discuss this in your mailing list but I would rather not
have the Cygwin/X discussion diverted to implementation details for
another package.

Thanks
--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org