Re: coLinux graphics support

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 03:27:39PM +0900, Digital Infra, Inc. wrote:
>Yes, We have ML.  and this issue has been discussed for a month.  and
>we found that the key problem is we dont know graphics stuff so much.
>
>you dont have an interest for usage of Cygwin/X?  I think one of the
>biggest usage of Cygwin/X is for coLinux, possibly.  then, I think it
>is not wrong to discuss it here...

Yes, we do sometimes see people who want to use the cygwin software
falling into the mindset that that their usage is typical, deserving of
discussion, and crucial to the future of cygwin.  However, I really
don't see how you could possibly believe that a relatively new project
like coLinux would be the biggest usage of Cygwin/X.  Cygwin/X has been
around for many years.  There are 560 people in this mailing list and
the word coLinux has not shown up here until you mentioned it.

I was politely asking that you invite people who are interested in
helping coLinux to come over to a coLinux mailing list to discuss the
subject.  I really don't see any reason for it to be discussed here.
You haven't, however, provided information on where your mailing lists
are.

Hopping over to the colinux web site, I see that the link for the user's
mailing list is: http://www.colinux.org/?section=userml .  The