Re: Differnce between Xfree and Xorg

Alexander Gottwald wrote:
aroushdi wrote:

I am attaching a file of the old version which works u have 2 sessions
running at the same time may be of some help .

I'm quite stuck. I've no idea why it fails. If I find a solution or have
some other things to try I'll let you know.

bye
    ago
Alex thank u for looking into it . Can u look up in the thread Xwin and multiple users . May be because I am using the same /tmp for each user . ??
thanks again
amr