Re: Right mouse button functionality and cygwin-xfree. Solved !

> On Thu, 27 May 2004, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:
>

> > > Does it happen in all programs or only a few? Which programs are
> these?
> > >
> > As you might guess it only happens with one programm but with most
> > important one :-(. On the other hand let me try not to be so upset
> > by it and pose one question. Can you make some educated guess about
> > in what way and where is the programm brocken so that is misbehaves in
> > such a way?
>
> A common problem is not to check for special modifiers like num or scroll
> lock. Or they only expect a two button mouse.
>
> You could also try xev with Cygwin/X and the other xserver and check where
> the output differs.
>
> bye
> 	ago
> --
>  Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
>  http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723

Problem is solved and as it came out is well-known bug in Motif libraries
of Sun. Problem is described in e.g. technical note 1717 of Reflections'
producer wrq and is, indeed, solved by applying patch 108940.

With Best Regards and Thank you again for your help