Re: xwinclip on Win95 no longer works (switched from Gnome to KDE on linux)

Thanks Alistair,

This is helpful to hear. I was a little concerned because the Cygwin home page refers to Win98SE and above.

What I don't quite understand is why (my "old" November 2003) xwinclip was working perfectly fine with Gnome but won't work at all with KDE.

I will attempt upgrading (actually installing anew).

Jay