Re: window manager

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Chris W wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to configure cygXWin to use a nicer window
> manager than the default?

You're going to have to do better than that.

I assume cygXwin means the Xwin X server that comes with Cygwin so as to
be on topic for this list.

What does nicer mean? ie. What things are you missing that you want.

What do you think the default is?  ie. How are you starting Xwin?

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer