Re: xterm fontsize

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Chris W wrote:

> How do you change the font size in xterm? I tried adding a -fs option in
> the startxwin.bat file but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

"-fs" applies only if you have the other options such as "-fa" which
turn on FreeType.  Otherwise it uses the font, font2, etc., resources
which generally correspond to the control/right mouse menu.

xterm can also step through the font choices when you press shifted-keypad
"-" or "+".  Since patch #185, similar functionality applies to the
FreeType fonts.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net