Unable to start xterm on the second server

Hello dear mailing list participants,
I have following situation in this case:

I would like to run 2 X servers on display 0
and 1. So I have created two files with only
one difference. In one I start XWin for display
O:

XWin  <further options>

and in the second one I start XWin for display
1:

XWin :1 <further but identical options>

Now I can start xterm on display 0 but not on display
1. Why? Is it bug, feature, wrong /dev/hands

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij