SPMA: Re: Ofnsbxirw Ref1ll For Your Rx X.Anax 0rder 0vernite Shipping To Your D00r

Hi Guys -

It seems we have a new class of email abuser, maillist subscribers.
Have maillists and the internet failed those of us who created it?

We now need to either approve ALL posts, or provide a mechanism
to qualify subscribers.  (I approve ALL posts that go to my society's
maillists - too much work for one man)

Perhaps a server that maintains a blacklist of abusers would work,
with software that qualifies new subscribers against the blacklist?

The Cygwin list is effectinve and has been useful to me.

Please remove my email address from all the cygwin lists.
I'll subscribe when I need specific help, or when Homeland
Security recognizes the value of the Internet to American
industry.

Thank You
groups@computerbums.com

What follows is junk from a SPAMMER: