Re: GTK missing cygX11-6.dll (Was Re: Wrapping long lines)

Alexander schrieb:

> Robert McNulty Junior wrote:

There is a bug in the postinstall script, if cygwin/X11R6/bin is not in
the system path, the DLL is not found.  Setup doesn't include this path
and windows doesn't know about it, I'll provide an update this week (or
weekend), this will include also dependencies to libintl3 instead of
libintl2.

Workaround is to reexecute the postinstall script from a bash shell with
X11R6/bin included in the PATH setting:
 'sh /etc/postinstall/gtk-x11.sh.done'

Gerrit
--